Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wedding Preparation Part 1 - Tricks to choose your dream Bridal House

Hi all, I feel so guilty did not update my blog for almost 2 years!! Suddenly, my mood tell me that is time to record down my life again. So excited!!

During bridal fair last year 2014 at KLCC, I accidentally signed up our (my BF and I) bridal package by a salesperson who convinced us for almost 2 hours. Now-a-days K-pop is leading the fashion. I so addicted to have Korean Style pre-wedding photo shooting. But unfortunately, this bridal house only offer to do Korean style photo shooting in indoor only. However, I was so excited to sign up the package even though my BF that time not really agree the package because he wanted to do outdoor photo shooting as well and this package is slightly costly. You know, girls are always so addicted to con by discount, special offer or this package ONLY for you even thought most of the packages are actually same price for everyone.

As a conclusion, we total signed up 2 packages from different bridal houses during 2 different bridal fairs. Actually, second time we went for bridal fair that held in January this year at Mid Valley was planing to do some researches on restaurants. But at the end, I signed up the second package because I couldn't resist one of the bridal house offer me with a very cheap price to do outdoor photo shooting compared to previous package. At that moment, I felt regret why I did my decision so quickly.

Anyway, I am here to share some experiences and tricks before you sign up any package.

Do not get cheated by their sentences :- 

1) "This is the cheapest package and this package only special for you". Are you sure after I leave here, you will not offer the same package or even cheaper to others compare to mine? Sure not. Cause they just want the sales.


2) "If you leave now, I cannot guaranty when you come back you can get the same special offer package any more". Ya, first time I admitted myself felt that this sentence was so magical. I told myself, I cannot miss out this great offer opportunity. But second time, I told the salesperson I very believe in FAITH. If we have faith when I came back the second time to get the exactly same offer, I shall sign up with you. (Hohoho, the salesperson almost want to cry). But anyway, the salesperson very hardworking to follow up with me even though few days after the bridal fair.  Good job, big clap for you.

Of cause some of the questions needed to prepare before sign up a package to safe your wallet. Ya, currently I understand why they can offer me with very very very cheap price for outdoor shooting. The package is starting from RM2k++ and etc. Anyway, I promised them do not tell anyone about the detail of the package. I shall keep my promise. (mouth zip)

But I felt so reluctant for all these problems arise, because I not careful enough to enquire during the sign up section. Most of the experiences gain from the second bridal house.

1) TRANSPORT - who prepare the car, who drive. Some of the bridal houses offer transport and driver during outdoor photo shooting.

2) MAKEUP ARTIS (MUA) - Do I need to pay extra if the MUA follow outdoor photo shooting? But unfortunately, my package need to pay extra in order for the MUA follow me to go out.

3) LOCATION - fee to pay, who need to get the authorization from the property owner. I ruin with this bad experience to get the authorization from the property owner since I need to work in the same time everyday. If some of the bridal house can offer they will get the authorization, this can help you to relax and be a pretty bride all time.  

4) GOWN FITTING - What type of gown do you have ? Do you divide into VIP, VVIP or VVVIP section ? what type of gown I can choose with my package. I was told I can choose anything from the shop including VVVVIP gown for my photo shooting. But, when I pay a visit to the bridal house, I felt the gowns not that up to standard even though the VVVVIP category. The white gown was black. the evening gown was look like my mother generation. Anyway, my advise is visit the bridal house first to check whether the bridal house have the gown you like or not before you sign up the package.

5) EXTRA CHARGE WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR GOWN AFTER CONFIRMATION. Sometimes, woman change their mind like change their cloth (Quoted from my friend). your mind may be different one month before and after. Comparing to the first bridal house that I had signed, they allow me to charge on the spot without extra charge during photo shooting day, however the second one do charge if I wish to change gown after confirmation.    

Actually, I want to put some photos in. However, my lost my mouse. Suddenly feel that my hand is not mind, not really familiar do on the laptop. (3 lines drop from my forehead).

So the process you will encounter with your bridal house as below:-
Pick your favorate bridal house
Sign up package
Arrange date of photo shooting and gown fitting
Gown fitting for photo shooting
Photo shooting day
photo picking day
Gown fitting second time for your big day
Collect your gown and photo
Happy Wedding day
Gown retun

Up till now, I only experiences up till photo shooting day only for both bridal houses.  Will continue to share my story again later. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment