Tuesday, December 7, 2010

principles 道理

Recently, I had talked with my friend and read my friend's blog. I just realize that I slightly forgot some of the important principles.
最近看跟朋友聊天和看朋友的部落格才发现那些“几乎”被遗忘的道理。。




You have to "give up" something in order to "get" something else because you can't obtain two things in the same time.
有“舍”,才有“得”。所以才有“舍得”。



If you get something, that is your reward. You should appreciate it. But, if you cant get the things you want, you still happy. This reason is you never lose anything before and you never obtain the things before.
有是你的福报,没有你也可以很幸福。因为你不曾拥有,也不曾失去过。



Nobody heart is grow in the middle of your body. Thus, you no need too mind if someone bias.
没有人的“心”是长在中间的。所以别人的扁担,不需那么介怀。



I understand and happy now ~ Thus, dont worry (*^_^*)
我明白了,所以我快乐了。不用担心 (*^_^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment