Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Osaka one day trip in Osaka Castle

Hello, I am back. Last Saturday which 10/10/10 where were I going? Yes, I was going to Osaka. What I did? I went to visit Osaka castle. This is open from 9am to 5pm with the admission fee is 600 yen. Further information can visit to http://www.osakacastle.net/



Those are the pictures that taken by me :



#1: This is Sakura tree that in front of the castle's entrance. In front of the entrance, there are big Japanese garden. This is very comfortable to walk around with the Autumn temperature. According to my friend, he said that Autumn will look the best 1 to 2 weeks later with all the leaves turn into red colour.




#2: This is one of the entrance of the Osaka Castle. Not very big.


#3: Can you see the castle that build on the stone? This castle is surrounding with a human made lake. They said this is one of the strategy to protect themselves in the olden time.




#4: This is the human make lake. This photo was taken from the bridge that link from the Japanese garden to Osaka castle.




#5: Haha, He is my tour guide here .. Anyway, Thanks a lot for your guardian. I learnt a lot from you.



#6: This is Osaka Castle. If your stamina not good enough, I think this is hard for you to climb all the way to the top of Osaka Castle. This castle as tall as 8 floor.



#7: This is one of the exhibition item in the castle. Everything is so tiny, but looks real.



#8: This is Osaka City Museum that just beside the Osaka Castle. I took this photo because it look like harry portal's house. Haha .. Do you think so?

Do you like history? This is a nice place for you to visit. Anyway, I like this place a lot. I had a nice trip.
Yeah .. (^.^) V



No comments:

Post a Comment