Monday, August 23, 2010

My new cleansing product

I felt frustrated with the comedones especially on my nose and between the lower lip and chin. No matter I used how many products such as peeling mask, use circle type needle pick one by one (not sure what does it call), what concentrated oil or what ever cleansing formula with the function of blackhead treatment, but it still did not help much. (@.@)


Recently, I got to know a new product (I know that this is not new in the market) that recommended by my friend. This can help me to reduce the "roughness" touching feel which I hate most even after one use. It sound great... Anyway, I very happy with this cleansing product that I am using now.



This is the one (HadaLabo tamagohada from Japan, around Rm30) that I am using now. I satisfy with this product even after first use.

From this packaging of this product, it written there as AHA + BHA. I am wondering the function of this two chemical that compose in this cleansing product. Thus, I searched the function and safety profile for this two chemical. Finally, I got a helpful website which classify as tertiary resources to solve my problems (http://cosmeticsinfo.org/).


~~~~~* even though my lecturer said must get information from primary resources, but, hehe lazy la, hehe .. *~~~~~


From this website, it conclude that the AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) can be found from fruit, milk and sugar cane. The Functions of AHA are reduce the skin wrinkling, smoothe the skin and pH adjusters (reduce skin irritation that cause by too acid or base chemical). Furthermore, the mode of action of AHA is remove dead surface cell. Thus, this can provide us better skin appearance. However, according to CIR expert panel, this might cause minor increase of skin sensitivity to UV light while sun expose. The proper solutions to prevent sunburn are using sunscreen or hat.


Next, BHA which normally known as salicylic acid that can obtain from bark of willow trees. Salicylic acid can found everywhere for personal use care such as used for acne, cone or wart, analgesic (pain killer) and etc.... Somebody may worry about skin sensitivity and irritation problem. But, according to CIR expert panel, they concluded that the combination used of AHA and Salicylate (BHA) can reduce the incidence of sun sensitivity.


My personal conclusion is whatever la.. I still haven't get any sunburn even I never apply sunscreen. Haha .. !! As long the product can help me to solve my most irritating problem. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment