Last day, we went to Sentosa due to my friend extremely fancy on "animal". Thus, we decided to go Underwater World where located in Siloso Beach.
MRT is one of the convenient route to Sentosa. Then, you can stop at Habour Front station which next to Vivo City. Then, there are a lot of free shuttle buses from Vivo City to Resort world, Sentosa Island. Within the Sentosa, free trains and monorails are available.
Sentosa is divided into 5 areas. Each area has different attractions and dining zone.
1) Resort World Sentosa - Singapore First integrated resort. In this place, there are mix of luxury hotels, dining, shops and world class entertainment such as Universal Studio.
2) Imbiah Lookout - Located at the heart of the Sentosa Island. In this areas, there are 11 interesting attractions such as 4D movies, Skyline Luge, Merlion tower, cable car and etc.
3) Serapang - A relaxing place with spa, hotels and golf club.
4) Beaches - 3.2km stretch of sand beach which divided into Siloso Beach and Pahlawan beach. Most interesting attractions here is Song of the sea
5) Siloso Point - which located at West of Sentosa Island. Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon are located in this area.
Our destination was Underwater World. Thus, we took the purple line train and stopped at Siloso Beach.
The entrance ticket is SD25.90 for each adult included Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. This attraction is opened from 9am to 9pm.
In the Underwater World, I saw a lot of different marine species.
Next to Underwater World is Dolphin Lagoon. We watched a wonderful dolphin show. Those pink dolphins were very cute and obedient. In fact, they know how to play ball and carry those ball.
At night again, we had to leave soon. Bye bye Singapore. I had a really nice trip here.
Reference site: http://www.sentosa.com.sg/en/